Meditate and Exercise: Meditation is one of the five principles of yoga. It aims to balance the internal with external self. Physical exercise to whole body or body parts is essential for physical wellness. Regular exercise keeps one healthy, boosts confidence and self esteem.
Eat Moderate: One should eat to meet the body requirement of nutrients and not to satisfy or enjoy taste or show one's capacity to eat. Overeating is the root cause of many health problems. While occasional overeating can result in indigestion, distension, acidity and disturbance in the bowel pattern, it is the compulsive or regular overeating which is the cause for far more serious problems like obesity, diabetes, hypertension and strain on all body systems.
Go Vegetarian: Have food originating from plants and not from animals. Benefit of eating vegetarian food i.e Lower risk of lung and colorectal cancer, Healthy skin, Lower blood pressure, Improved digestion, Lowered risk of diabetes, Toxin-free food, Healthy amino acids, Low or no saturated fat, Healthy cholesterol levels, Lower risk of cancer.
Drink three liters of water: Water plays an enormous role in how well our body functions. More fresh water we drink, the healthier we become. Water increases not only the quality but also length of our life.
Eat three hours before sleep: Wait at least three hours after dinner before going to sleep. Digestion does not work well while asleep. The digestion and assimilation during sleeping hour are slow thus hyperacidity or indigestion may happen if you go to bed after a heavy dinner.
Check your Words: This relates to what we eat and what we speak or communicate. Each word coming from your lips makes a huge difference in how people respond to you.
Vibrate Love: Love is a strong tool to keep people happy. One should vibrate love all through his life to be loved by others even after death. We can get peace, if we will vibrate love in each and every person. Without this, we cannot make our self peaceful, or society peaceful, our nation peaceful and a peaceful world.
Live gratitude: Want to know a simple way to increase your enjoyment of life 100 percent? Develop an attitude of gratitude! Thankfulness in the heart makes all of the struggles and trials of life more bearable, and increases your joy in the good times.
Care Mother Earth: We are all parts of the environment and what we do to the environment. You can take steps in your everyday life to ensure the survival of our living planet. We should avoid environmental degradation by minimizing air and water pollution by planting trees.
Manage stress: Stress breeds several health and fitness problems.
Always listen to your body as body has its own way of communicating. Please use and practice the following wellness tips. Interestingly almost 90% of age related diseases like Diabetes, Heart Problem, Stroke, Blood Pressure, Cancer, Kidney problem, Liver problems etc are preventable with simple change in our lifestyle.
|1||Organic Food||Milk and Milk Products||Junk Food|
|2||Fruits and vegetables||Oil and fat Products||Smoking & alcohol|
|3||Alkaline food||Soft Drinks||Self Medication|
|4||Chewing of Food||Drug & Medication||Pollution - Polluting|
|5||Slow Deep Breathing||Sugar and Sweets||Chemicals|
|6||Physical Activity & Walking||Acidic Foods||Chilled water|
|7||Giving / Charity||No Water while eating||Re-heating Oil|
|8||Smile and Appreciation||Processed Foods||Criticisms|
|9||Reading and Learning||Salt and salt products||Negative Thought|
|10||Listening than Talking||TV and News Papers||Synthetic Clothing|
1. Smile: Smile at least 20 times each day. All your facial muscles will be exercise and you will look youthful and cool. A smile brings a lot of internal and external calm. A smile can even win over an enemy.
2. Take care of you: If you take care of your body today, it will back to you with interest. Whenever, you require it later. The body is responsible for your presence today
3. Your body is your best friend: The time you spend for your body is the best time you give to yourself. Your body is your most faithful friend.
4. Understand your body signals: The body continuously gives you signals which are both positive and negative. Becoming aware of them is what is required of you.
5. Nurture your body like a child: Let's stop abusing our body, instead, let us treat it like a child. When we give a lot of care and attention, we reap a cumulative benefit.
6. Use all parts of your body proportionately: In our day-to-day activities, we should ensure that we start using all our Parts of the body rather than over using some parts and under using the Rest.